Most movies use actors these days, since real people a) don’t like to lie all the time and b) keep looking directly into the camera and saying “Hey! What the hell, are you recording this?”
THAT IS LITERALLY ALL AUTHORS DO.Source: qwantzfeed
Lover of pop culture in all its various incarnations. Located in Austin, Texas.
Tumblarian in the making.
Weezer lead singer Rivers Cuomo recently revealed plans for the band to start its own summer camp. Earlier this year, Weezer headlined its own four-day music cruise in the Caribbean. While the Weezer camp is little more than an idea at this point, here’s what we think you can expect from Camp Weezer:
- The world’s shyest counsellors.
- The “Say It Ain’t Smores” nightly campfire.
- Hurley from Lost showing up for no reason.
- Three band members who aren’t super stoked about this camp.
- A souvenir photo in front of a blue, green or red background.
- If you want to repair your sweater, then sign up for our knitting day.
- Confused campers who thought they were attending the Wheatus Camp for Teenage Dirtbags.
- Asian women get in free.
- A weenie roast where everyone roasts Rivers Cuomo for being such a weenie.
- The mess hall is the diner from Happy Days.
- Timid, fully clothed skinny dipping.
- Eyeglass-cleaning stations every 20 feet.
- The first two days will be really great. The third day will be OK, but you’ll tell yourself it’s great. Then it goes downhill so fast that you start to question whether you really enjoyed the first two days after all.