Going to see Frozen this afternoon!
Lover of pop culture in all its various incarnations. Located in Austin, Texas.
Tumblarian in the making.
Vulture’s doing a Sitcom Smackdown over the next few weeks, so I filled out my bracket in advance because I am a huge nerd. I can’t wait to see how this plays out.
1. I would have picked Cheers over The Office, so I’m counting that as a point in my favor.
2. I wish that Parks and Recreation would have been picked over The Larry Sanders Show, but Larry Sanders is the only show on here that I have no exposure to, so that’s not really fair to say.
3. Golden Girls over Friends? Possibly crazy, but it’s an upset that I’d like to see happen.
4. The only one that I’m really not sure about is The Cosby Show versus The Simpsons.
5. Sometimes I really miss writing about TV.
Elisabeth and I have discovered the best game ever.