Vulture’s doing a Sitcom Smackdown over the next few weeks, so I filled out my bracket in advance because I am a huge nerd. I can’t wait to see how this plays out.
1. I would have picked Cheers over The Office, so I’m counting that as a point in my favor.
2. I wish that Parks and Recreation would have been picked over The Larry Sanders Show, but Larry Sanders is the only show on here that I have no exposure to, so that’s not really fair to say.
3. Golden Girls over Friends? Possibly crazy, but it’s an upset that I’d like to see happen.
4. The only one that I’m really not sure about is The Cosby Show versus The Simpsons.
5. Sometimes I really miss writing about TV.
- paradise-by-your-dashboard-light reblogged this from gretchenalice
- same-nightmare-different-monster likes this
- feybrigade likes this
- janambm reblogged this from maryflynn and added:
- poehlergeistfey likes this
- maryflynn reblogged this from learningtoricochet and added:
- helenaoftroy reblogged this from learningtoricochet and added:
- learningtoricochet reblogged this from bitch-youdontknowmylife
- bitch-youdontknowmylife reblogged this from gretchenalice
- bitch-youdontknowmylife likes this
- thefount likes this
- amandajets said: Larry Sanders is a way way better show.
- danfaust likes this
- mikerastiello said: You should set up a TV blog! I did for Ali: alilovestv.com
- mikerastiello likes this
- gretchenalice posted this