My mom and I would watch Holiday Inn together every other Christmas or so. Last night, Tyler and I saw it on the big screen at the Paramount Theatre. (One of my favorite Austin landmarks!) The absolute best part of the night was when Linda tells Jim, “You sound sweet, but you don’t make sense.” All of the women in the audience laughed knowingly and a few seconds after, the men begrudgingly started to laugh as well.
(Also, Katherine Heigl could be a dead-ringer for Marjorie Reynolds. You’re welcome for the free casting advice when you make the terrible choice to remake this movie, Hollywood.)
- mychaloh likes this
- ruddy166 likes this
- meowme0wmeow reblogged this from gretchenalice
- fuckisabela reblogged this from gretchenalice
- amandajets said: This has been my favorite movie since I was a kid. “I do not know which way is con neck ti kit!” and the exploding jars? All of it.
- deepwaterapproved reblogged this from gretchenalice
- thefount likes this
- gretchenalice posted this