"When I grow up, I want to get married and have one hundred kids so I can have one hundred friends and no one can say no to being my friend." -Michael Scott
Today is apparently* “Bring Your Child To Work Day,” which means that I get to post all of my favorite parts from The Office’s “Take Your Daughter To Work Day.”
- gregorlove likes this
- evangelidong reblogged this from gretchenalice and added:
- quotemeboy said:This honestly made me cry. Though, this just proves that just about anything can make me cry, not really that it was a truly emotional scene.
- micahplease likes this
- micahplease said:"Yes. It is true. I, Michael Scott, am signing up with an online dating service… I need a username, and I have a great one: ‘Little Kid Lover’. That way people will know exactly where my priorities are at."
- danfaust said:"Boy, have you lost your mind? ‘Cause I’ll help you find it. What you looking for? Ain’t nobody gonna help you out there. Jesus could come through that door and he’s not gonna help you if you don’t stop sniffing after my child."
- danfaust likes this
- gretchenalice posted this